Even though Christmas is over, the new year is almost upon us and you may be thinking about new year’s resolutions. If you haven’t yet signed up yet for an online, real food class or purchased a course for someone you care about, now’s the time to give the gift of health!
From now until Monday, January 3rd, I want to encourage you to sign up for The Real Food For Rookies Class with Kelly The Kitchen Kop and receive 20% off your purchase!
This 12-week class has a variety of information and benefits:
- Shows you how to take charge of your own health and diet to make differences in your and your family’s health
- Uses the most convenient multi-media tools available such as videos, audios, printable materials, and mp3 files you can download
- Provides access to an exclusive, members-only forum for support and discussion
- All available to take from the privacy and comfort of your home
- Lifetime access to materials
Watch the Top 10 Reasons to Take the Real Food for Rookies Class:
In modern life, we have to deal with the reality of disease and illness in proportions which we’ve never experienced. It’s true, our population is larger than ever, but many of the conditions we suffer are not normal for the course of human health and are very much indicative of the lifestyle we lead which includes a lot of modern, processed foods in the diet. Here’s just a few of the issues we face:
- Expensive prescription and over-the-counter medications with side-effects that don’t solve our problems
- Learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD, ADD, and hyperactivity
- Food intolerance and allergies
- No endurance or stamina
- Low energy
- Tooth decay and orthodontic problems
- Mood disorders and depression
- Reduced libido
- Fertility problems
- Weight problems
- Early onset cardiovascular, cholesterol, arthritis, and diabetes in children
It can be overwhelming to do all of this on your own. When I was first starting out on my real food journey, I would have been floored to have an opportunity like this with someone who had already been through it before.
Are you ready to get beyond health problems, make a difference you haven’t been able to realize through the diet you’re eating and medications you’ve been taking? Then this class is for you!
Kelly offers well-organized classes structured to start from ground zero. She has taken all the experience from her web site, answering questions, trial and error, and interviews with people in the real food movement like Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation), Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story), Jane Hersey (Director of the Feingold Association), Tom Naughton (Fathead filmmaker), and now one more: Jimmy Moore from the Livin’ LaVida Low-Carb blog.
You can now reap the rewards of all the time she’s spent researching for her readers and for her own family (she’s a mom of 4 kids), and she has made it accessible to those who are new to real food and real nutrition, and shows how someone on most any budget can do it. She will take you through step-by-step and explain why the choices she’s suggesting are important.
So hurry, time is running out – sign up today and get 20% off the original price
($120 – that’s less than $10 per class) of this great online course. Use coupon code RFM20.
If you sign up now, you’ll also get a copy of the Real Food Ingredient Guide as a bonus!
Also, don’t miss out on these other great products to get you started with real food and healthy eating from Kelly The Kitchen Kop, also at a 20% discount until Monday, January 3rd: