Do you want to learn how real food can change your life and your health, but aren’t sure where to start? If so, there’s a great online eCourse I’d like to tell you about from Kelly The Kitchen Kop. Over 12-weeks, you will learn through multi-media tools that will show you the basics – real food for beginners – and how real food can get your diet and health back on track.
Why would you want to change your diet in the first place?
- You are tired of being run-down and not feeling well, and haven’t felt your best for years.
- You’ve tried losing weight by following the low-fat mantras of mainstream health experts, but you’ve had no success.
- You have children and think perhaps some of the health issues they experience are diet-related, but haven’t seen any results by following the advice of the pediatrician.
- Or, perhaps you have been noticing news stories about tainted meat and food recalls, which have been happening for a long time and are becoming more and more widespread. If so, you may just be starting to realize how important it is to be mindful of where your food comes from. More and more of our food supply is riddled with pathogenic bacteria and harmful ingredients that are dangerous to consume.
Whatever the reason, now more than ever – finding clean, healthy food has never been more important to avoid health problems and disease. And in this online eCourse, Kelly will walk you through how to find healthy and safe food for yourself and your family so you’ll know where to shop and what to look for when purchasing food.
When Kelly began her real food conversion some years ago, she spent a lot of time and effort researching – which involved a lot of trial and error. She’s now ready to share all that experience with you in this online eCourse, designed to make the journey into real food easy for you. And Kelly has a family, so she’s also got a lot of experience feeding a group of people and preparing healthy foods for different tastes and needs.
Watch this introductory video, The Top 10 Reasons to Take the Real Food For Rookies Class:
Classes in the Real Food for Rookies eCourse:
- Reading labels to avoid the junk
- Choosing which fats & oils to use in your kitchen
- Choosing which sweeteners to use & batch baking tips to save time
- Choosing the right meats
- Choosing the right produce
- Choosing the right dairy
- Healthy breakfast ideas
- Healthy lunches, snacks, and on-the-go foods
- Healthy dinners & fast food alternatives
- Superfoods, Part I
- Superfoods, Part II
- Beyond real food
When you sign up for Kelly’s Real Food For Rookies classes, you’ll also receive the following:
Audio interviews from some of the most respected leaders in the real food movement:
- Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation and author of Nourishing Traditions)
- Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story)
- Jane Feingold (Director of the Feingold Association)
- Tom Naughton (Fat Head filmmaker)
- Shopping at the farmer’s market
- Recipes & Interviews
- Basic tips like eliminating refined sugar and good alternatives, the benefits of drinking raw milk, and much more.
- Weekly handouts you can print and reference
- Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide
Exclusive Forum Membership
- Q & A
- Exchange information with others
Lifetime Access to class material
- Watch and listen to classes again at your own convenience!
BONUS #1: Coupons and discounts for products you’ll want to buy, and you can save over half of what you spend on enrollment for this course! You’ll receive discounts on Green Pasture fermented cod liver oil, U.S. Wellness Meats, Biokult probiotics (recommended by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride), stainless steel pans, fermented and culture starters & supplies, and organic, grass-fed ghee.
BONUS#2: Free copy of the Kitchen Kop Real Food Ingredient Guide.
More questions? Visit the FAQ page.
Until 5/1, use coupon code REALFOOD for $25 (off the full price of $145 – only $12 per class!). On 5/7, the price of the course will increase to $190.
Single classes: Individual classes are now available to be purchased for either $20 or $25, depending on the class. Please note: coupons are good only for full classes.
Ready to sign up? It’s easy and quick. Just click here and go to find out how you can start learning all about the world of real food and improving yours and your family’s health for life! But hurry, enrollment ends on May 1st, 2011 (that’s this coming Sunday).
So don’t delay!