If you are interested in learning how to prepare traditional foods to get the most nutritional value possible for yourself and your family, this course is for you! The deadline is 12:00 midnight, PST, Monday, February 22 (in just two days!), so the time to sign up is now!
Wardeh Harmon of GNOWFGLINS has released another sneak preview of what’s to come in this course:
“13 Tips for Maintaining and Establishing New Routines” is a combination article, audio, and PDF file.
Here is the sneak peak video of what you can expect from Wardeh’s classes:
What are traditional foods?
Traditional foods are those that have been gathered, prepared, and eaten by people since the beginning of humanity. The concepts in this course are based upon many of the same methods featured in the book Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon Morell. This book is a fantastic, comprehensive resource for traditional cooking. But it can be overwhelming to someone newly acquainted with the notion of preparing foods traditionally. Wardeh’s eCourse is a simple plan to prepare healthy food, and can help you to make the most out of your meals and get the most out of great traditional cookbooks like Nourishing Traditions.
What’s in the course?
- Overview: eCourse Overview
- Lesson 1: The GNOWFGLINS Foundation
- Lesson 2: How to Soak Whole Grains, Nuts and Seeds
- Lesson 3: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods ILesson 4: How to Make Soaked Whole-Grain Flour Baked Goods II
- Lesson 5: How to Soak and Cook Dry Beans
- Lesson 6: How to Sprout Beans
- Lesson 7: How to Cook a Chicken and Make Chicken Stock
- Lesson 8: How to Make Skillet Dishes: A Dinner Formula
- Lesson 9: How to Make Water Kefir
- Lesson 10: How to Make Dairy Kefir
- Lesson 11: How to Make Soft, Spreadable Cheese
- Lesson 12: How to Make Sourdough Bread
- Lesson 13: How to Sprout Whole Grains for Sprouted Grain Flour & How to Bake With Sprouted Grain Flour
- Lesson 14: How to Make Natural Pickled Foods
If you have dietary restrictions such as gluten, dairy, egg? No problem! Wardeh has designed this course with every consideration in mind for those adhering to diets that are sensitive or allergic to specific foods.